best lens features
progressive, bifocal, single vision
anti-reflective coating, anti-scratch coating
Transition lenses, digital lenses
Eyeglass Frame Materials
sunglasses vs. goggles
How to Buy Glasses Online
- Brown and amber: for high glare. excellent contrast, minimizes eye strain,absorbing most blue light waves, sharpens visual acuity, improving depth perception, improve contrast
Popular for cycling, skiing and general use.
Con: distorts colors, makes greens greener, causes neons to fade.
- Gray: Natural contrast, True color perception. General-purpose color.
- Green: All-purpose, Contrast in low-light, Reduces eye strain in bright conditions.
- Yellow: Shooting, Hunting, Skiing, Excellent depth perception and contrast in low light.
- Red or rose: General-purpos,Heightens visual acuity, enhances color, improves contrast. Flat light conditions. Soothing and comfortable over a long period of time.